Well, one guess for those out there that recognize this place. I drove by yesterday and decided to take a few shots so everyone could see!!280 Lenox Rd.
For the most part it looks the same as I remember it. The roof is different and the house now has an addition on the back side as you will see in another picture. It was fun to see G&Gs old house where we all had fun growing up. Stay tuned for another flash from the past...
8 comments:
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Thanks for the look see.........Looks like two additional trees in the front yard.......corner shrubs need trimming and what happened to the shrubs under the windows....looks like a screened porch in the rear....I would imagine that to be enjoyable....
Wonder why Granny's post came in 7 times? Thanks for the picts. It was great to see the old house. I drove by it 6 or so years ago when we came down for a UT/GA game. Not such a great weekend for us...GA won!
Post a Comment