We are finally registered. Rusty and I completed this task and are proud to say we still want to get married. Half way through the dark brown and the light blue towel discussion...I wondered. Just kidding. We did have some hurdles to get over but we did it.
Visit our registry at Bed Bath and Beyond if you wish. Just ask someone at customer service to print a copy of Marisa McGraw and Rusty Estes registry. If you don't have a local store in your hometown, you can go to their website. www.bedbathandbeyond.com.
That is all for now as we are preparing for a Luau tonight in our honor. I will have pictures on the blog soon.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yey! Now send everyone an email telling them the good news! People are waiting!
Yep, a yea for that but I's waiting for frat ware and crystal..........
Her flatware is at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Post a Comment