There are no new pictures yet but stay tuned. I went on a little trip today and I will post them soon. GOOOOOOOOOOO Dawgs! Big win Saturday.
I will be making my way to Florida Tuesday and leaving Wednesday. This trip is to get fitted for my wedding dress. How exciting. I am really excited about it. I feel like it is Christmas Eve!
I have a story to tell everyone but you will have to hang on until Monday night. My blog postings are done for now. Pictures and story on Monday night!!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear your "story"! I am glad you are excited about your dress. To say that you feel like it is Christmas Eve is saying a lot! I know how excited you always got! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see you in YOUR DRESS! THE DRESS OF DRESSES!!!
Post a Comment