He has settled down and gotten used to his new place. In fact he has claimed a corner all to him self as seen here.
He is very quiet to my surprise. He sleeps and lounges alot. He likes going outside. Even better he likes rolling around in the dead grass which sticks to him nicely.
We are getting better and better about play time. He does not feel like he is about to be hit everytime we play. I think he was hit several times before by a former owner. Oh well, that will be different here Lucky.
3 comments:
He's so cute and looks so sweet! I'm sure he is loving it at your house! I'm glad you invited him to live with you!
He is SO CUTE! I think he deserves treats for being so cute!
I have told Ella about him and she is ready to visit and meet Mr. Lucky!
What a Lucky family to have such a wonderful addition to the family. He will learn one day how really Lucky he is!
Post a Comment