Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Tag for ME


I finally broke down and got a new tag. I had to go to the tag office twice but once I finished, I had a tag. And a fine one at that. I loved the tag with the dog on it so I payed the extra money and away I went with my new "Buddy"
Speaking of Buddy, I want a dog. I plan on going to the pound to look around. I will keep everyone posted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tag too! You'll find a good doggie at the pound! Just look at Noie!

Laura said...

What a great plate! Can't wait to see pictures when you get your new puppy! BTW...you can still buy Green Machines at Toys R Us. I was looking at them and remembered all the good times we had on it at G & G's.