I resolve (if anyone cares)
To do better at updating my blog. Its the right thing to do. Granny spoke up for everyone today when I called to talk to G-daddy. He was napping but will get a call soon.
To drink more water. I found the cheap Walmart flavor packs to add to your water and I will be doing that more often. Grape water is much better (no calories, no sugar)
To work out! Rusty is kind enough to pay for a gym membership so I need to use it. I want legs like Jessica Simpson's "Boots are made for walking" video.
To stay in contact with friends more. Poor Jessica in Florida thinks I have falled off the face of the earth.
To secure a Customer Focused Bonus for all employees at my store this year. This includes passing 12 mystery shops throughout the year. The employees can each get upto $125 each per quarter. I want them to get the money so I will work hard at enforcing great customer service.
To take a dance class this year. I am not sure it this will be ballroom, jazz or salsa but I want to do it. Rusty said he would be my partner!!
This is the bulk of my list. I wanted to just pick a few things that I could achieve and not over do it with unrealistic resolutions. I will keep you posted as I resolved to do.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like great goals to me!
Definitely do the class! I took ice skating lessons and LOVED it!
Dance class sounds like FUN! I'm sure you and Rusty would have a great time! Learn and then teach Jim and me since he'll never be able to get away from the store to take lessons. :-(
I wish Kenneth would agree to be my partner. Oh well. Have lots of fun with it! Glad to see you back on the blog. Look forward to more postings.
Post a Comment