Monday, January 15, 2007

Could we be so Lucky?

As promised, I am updating you on the dog situation. We went to the shelter and I introduced Lucky to Rusty. Well, I have named the dog Lucky even though he is not mine yet. The shelter named him Fez. I like to call him Lucky. So, Lucky it is.
This is Lucky giving me a doggie kiss before I had to give him back.


Lucky up close and Lucky in his pin. We will find out Tuesday if we are approved to get him. If so we just might have us a dog.


He is a mix of terriers. He weighs about 15lbs and is all white except his ears and eyes. He was found on the side of the road by the director of the pound. She brought him in and he has been there ever since. They think he is about 1yr. old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All 3 of you are LUCKY to have one another! Congrats on the new member of your family! Lucky will be THE BEST doggie EVER!

Laura said...

Obviously he was Lucky to have found you. Hope it all works out!