After much discussion (I chose a nice word) it looks like Lucky will be finding a new home. Unfortunately the dog hair is much to much for Rusty. Otherwise the dog is "great" he says but the shedding is unbearable.
I am sad but I must keep peace in the house (plus I want to be married). SO I am on the quest to find a new home for our beloved Lucky. He stares at me while I type this and has no idea. I heard the neighbor down the road is looking for a small dog. I may go knocking at their door in a while. I also made flyers to be placed at the vets office. If anyone has any other ideas out there please let me know.
I am sad but I must keep peace in the house (plus I want to be married). SO I am on the quest to find a new home for our beloved Lucky. He stares at me while I type this and has no idea. I heard the neighbor down the road is looking for a small dog. I may go knocking at their door in a while. I also made flyers to be placed at the vets office. If anyone has any other ideas out there please let me know.
I took the flyers to the vets office. The receptionist asked why I was trying to find him a good home. I told her. I teared up and then left.
6 comments:
Lucky was lucky to have you take him home even if it wasn't forever. You just think he doesn't know what's going on. I bet he knows something is up. Take your time in finding him a new home. Dog hair won't kill anybody until you find someone who will love him like you do. It's only dog hair. It's not like life or death.
:( sorry to hear about Lucky's luck. You can come to our house and cough at our cats. :)
Miss ya
Don't be a stranger!
I don't know what to say...
I want you to be a happily married woman but holy smokes. Isn't there some sort of OCD med we can hook Rusty up with?!
I too, am sorry to hear about the demise of the dog "LUCKY." However, there is no drugs to take, no rules to be bent, and unfortunately, dog defax has come and with their help, the dog Lucky shall find a LUCKY new owner, who can sweep four times a day, run the wheels of the vac, lint brush hair of their pillow, wipe dog hair off their bathroom sink, bed side table, dresser, kitchen counter, coffee table, couch, dinner room table, and not to mention vac their cars out to remove the hair they tracked in from their house...and if they are LUCKY they can clean up several daily sccidents that their two year dog has created...leaving them to clean their carpets and hardwood works on a weekly basis.
Wow, Anonymous, you're really lashing out. Maybe your bra is in a bind? Or possibly your panties?
Peace
Post a Comment