Hey Hey Hey its Grandadday! I took a quick trip to Florida on March 7th and enjoyed staying with Granny and Grandaddy in Venice.
This is a picture of Grandaddy that I took and I love it. I tried to catch a video of Grandaddy singing a song but my camera was not on the right mode. SO instead, I got a great picture.
I also took some pictures of the three of us and will post those next. Thank You G&G for letting me stay with you. I had a great time and enjoyed seeing you both. I'll be back before you know it.
4 comments:
*whistles* That IS a good lookin' man! And some fancy duds to boot!
I wish your video had worked, that would have been great!
He is THE most popular man in THE ISLES!!! That's the way it goes for the good looking crowd!
He definitely is lookin' good. Can't wait to see him. Just two weeks to go!
Your visit was much enjoyed by your Grandparents and they are looking forward to the next one!
Post a Comment