Monday, July 17, 2006

A look at a Florida Garden


Well I'm no green thumb but I have a plant of my own. Thanks to Granny for giving me this pineapple top a year or more ago...it has produced not once but twice! I ate the first one and then it popped out another. This probably won't happen in Ga. will it? Megan, you are still the Champienne!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Yum! I didn't think that they would actually produce a pineapple, just some foliage! How cool!

I think it would be great for you to have that in GA. Let everyone know there is a tropical girl in da neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

That pineapple should also remind you of Hawaii! Cakie-lonnie!

Laura said...

Hey,

Us bloggers are lookin' for more blogs from The BRIDE.

Love ya,

Andria said...

I have a pineapple plant (Spike) that we've had for 5 years and it thrives here in GA. It only produced a pineapple once, but it's still growing. Just FYI. .