He was allowed to drive up to the service plaza just south of Ocala. We called Budget and let them know what trouble we were having. They gave us the "run around" and 5 hours later we were on the road to Ga. By the way, I did not know truck stops had showers and a mini theater in them. Ours did! No, we did not shower.

We pulled into the driveway at just after 1am. The next morning we had the movers come and unload the truck which did not take very long at all. Everything made it safe and sound. You can see from the picture that my boxes just went straight into the garage for the most part. Don't be fooled by the picture. There was more that was you see here. The bigger pieces of furniture were already in the house.

These boxes are out of the garage and neatly put away for the most part. I still have a few more to take care of. Once that was done I decided that it was time to paint a little bit. I needed to add my touch to the house so I did. Here are a few before and after pics. What do you think? The before is the beige and the after is the red.
I am sure there will be more painting to come.

I will keep you posted on the decorating as it comes along.
As far as work goes...everything is great there as well. My new store is a breeze compared to the 25 I had in Florida. More to come on work. The pizza is here and I am hungry.
3 comments:
Wow! what a dramatic change.......
love the red........bommer on the rental truck...........have you noticed in gas stations that service cars and trucks, that they have the DVD's for the automobiles?
Laura had one when she came to Sapphire one year.....great for kids in the back seat.....
I love the red!! Great personal touch. Good luck in GA!
The red looks great! I'm glad that you are putting your touch on the house (and it's not dolphins!). I like seeing pics!
Post a Comment