Saturday, July 15, 2006

Keeping up with the McClure's and Joyner's...I'll try


So Megan and Laura are pro's at this blog thing and I am trying to keep up. Here goes...

The mose recent news other than the engagement is the move. I am moving back to Georgia (hello sweet tea and the Varsity). I put my house on the market last Sunday 7/9 and it has shown 2 times and received 3 phone calls so far. I hope it sells soon. The house you see above is my NEW house in Ga. This is 1050 Brookshire Dr. Bogart Ga. 30622. House of Estes!

I will still be working for Lowe's in Georgia. My transfer will take me back into a store. This will be a nice change as I have recently had 25 stores under my watch. I am looking forward to the break at least while I plan my wedding.

Speaking of the Wedding- all things are ago for 10/21/06 St Thomas, Virgin Islands. I am thrilled, excited and ready. I have my dress and veil on order. I have purchased a honeymoon bathing suit as well. The two most important things are taken care of...

On a different note...My great friends Jenny and Carlos are expecting their first child in just a few days. Her name will be Charlie should she be a she. The sonograms seem to think she will be... this is Jenny and myself just a month or so ago. She is a beautiful and loving mother. I am so excited for all three of them. My hope is to see them all before I move to Ga.

Hopefully there are more updates to come sooner than later. Perhaps Charlie will appear on this blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the fun blog, Marisa! If Jenny Ring is reading this, Jennie Holland says your baby is beautiful...she must take after her mom! I hope you & Carlos are doing well and I know how very much you love your new bundle of joy!

Jennie