Sunday, March 01, 2009

So Sorry

I am so sorry for the lack of posting. It certainly is not because Anderson is keeping me busy or wait, uh ok yes it is. I decided to skip a morning shower today while he naps (rusty is not in town) and get online. I wanted to update a few pictures for the few of you that follow this blog but seem to have trouble with the new program I started using for picture storage. I'm Sorry. I feel like Anderson has grown so much since the last post and yet I can't show you...I will try very hard to get this corrected.

Here are the stats as of 2/26 at his 6mo appt.
18lbs 13oz.
26 1/2 inches long
totally normal despite his DNA (Rusty+Marisa=crazy)
Dr. Baker says things are great with him.

I say Hip hip hooray! Love hearing that. I also love watching my son explore which he is doing a lot of as of late. Reaching out for anything and grabbing it like a flash of lightening. He's freakin quick. "Just wait til he is crawling and walking" I am told.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still maintain that he will skip crawling all together and start running!!! Once he takes a couple of steps - he'll be gone! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Anderson soon!