Little baby AWE ain't so little anymore. Weighing in at nearly 19 pounds a week or two ago and 26 inches, my boy is growing up before my eyes. I have been giving him food from a jar for a few weeks now and he has taken to it quite well. So, I though it would be a good time to try a high chair. With limited space in our house the last thing we needed was a big chair so I bought one that sits in your dining room table chair or breakfast table chair. I strapped the thing on and with a few adjustments we were off and running.
Tonight was the first time I fed him while he was in this chair. It was beautiful. I cried. Really, I know but it was such a proud moment for me. So here are a few pictures. Anderson has eaten the following things:
Green Beans
Peas
Sweet Potatoes
Bananas
Apple Sauce
BTW- he can also sip water from a sippee cup. Holding it on his own is a different story but he knows how to get the water out of the cup. The boy can suck. He has never had a problem in that area.

The pictures of him in the green seat (Bumbo Chair) were taken 2/2 as well as the high chair photos. These are fresh off the camera. Grandaddy- notice the bib says "my first Christmas".....keeping Santa alive all year long at our house.




2 comments:
Yea for Anderson! The new chair looks great and he looks so grown up!
Might I throw out there that at the doc's today, Miss A.K. was 22.5 lbs. and 29 inches long? I know she's a wee one, and that Anderson is a big one, but holy cow!
Wow! He is really growing and progressing right along! Wouldn't that figure that little Marisa gets to lift a linebacker! The chair was a good choice. His hair really brings out the little boy in him! You're doing a great job, Mommy. Meggie too!
Post a Comment