This is the most recent picture taken about a week ago. Happy as usual.
Our house covered in the March 1st snow. I did step out quickly to document the event and then promptly ran back inside.
Loves anything in his mouth which is right on track for 6mo old. ANYTHING I say.
These are about 2-3 weeks old I think. Rusty entered his bike in a bike show, took second place (congrats!!) and Anderson dressed the part to bring him good luck. Altough we did not venture the cold weather that day we wished him good luck from home.
I dressed him to match Rusty down to the T! except the shoes that A has on....thanks to Aunt Ashley. They have stars on the bottom and skulls on the top. If they made them in Rusty's size I am sure he would own them already.
I did take some pics of Anderson in the snow but those will have to wait until I can download again. For now we are off to the grocery store as we need milk and the like. Ta ta.
4 comments:
AWE is such a cutie pie and congrats to Rusty and his bike!
I second the congrats to Rusty. Anderson is so cute I could die!
omg. anderson is so so so so super cute!!!! really. what a sweet little man
Too cute! I see more of you in him now, too. Congrats to Rusty!
Post a Comment