Sunday, November 23, 2008

How sweet he is...

Look how sweet he is! He is even sweeter in person. I can't wait for everyone to get to see how he has grown. Rusty, he misses you. I can tell. So do I.


This is a new toy that a friend of mine gave me. Its a hand- me- down but works just the same. Now that we have a rug Anderson can lay on the floor and swat at the beach ball. Soon he will move down the laying area and kick the ball. He seems to enjoy this very much.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Oh, my, how I love his little smile! Anderson needs to see his aunt, I can tell!

The toy is all well and good, but what's with the Bryan Adams?! You might be causing irreparable damage with that! (Glad to hear that you got a rug, BTW!)

Anonymous said...

His mouth is moving like all he needs to make it perfect is a SNACK and soon a remote!

Don't worry, Anderson! Grandmama is on her way!

Anonymous said...

Marisa,

I'm sorry I've been out of touch but I finally had a chance to track you down. How darn cute is "A"??? I love his little smile so much.

It sounds like you're making the best of every moment with him. Every day is more precious & memorable than the next. We may have to have a tug-of-war soon with A & my little one...he's also a tub-a-lub!!

And also try to make the best of being back at work. You know I have been there. Some weeks are worse than others but in the long run there are benefits for both of you.

Take care & I'd love to meet the little guy one day soon!