Sunday, November 09, 2008


Behold!! the new glider/rocker and ottoman we got today. Beats the chair I was sitting in to nurse Anderson. I found this gem at Target. It is well worth the 2 Benjies.
On another note...Anderson is growing and I mean fast. He eats more than I can make at the moment and he hardly gets to wear all of his outfits before they get to be to small.
He did however survive daycare for the first week. I on the other hand cried each day on the way to work as I felt like I had abandon my child for life even though it was not abandonment at all and not for life. Any mother knows this feeling if she ever left her child for any period of time. This week will be easier I hope.
Since I am nursing Anderson this means I have to pump while at work...let me tell you how much fun that is...I sit in a room quietly and pump for 15 minutes 3 times a day. This is when I usually call you or text you. Since there are just a few people that read this blog you will know who you are and what I am talking about. Its nice to have a quiet moment with the exception of the consistent sucking of the pump. Work has remained the same. The substitute HRM did a fine job while I was out. Could not have asked for more. But work is work and I am officially back in the saddle at good ol' Lowe's.
I am also posting the most recent video of A sticking out his tongue and sucking his hands for a second. He does this a lot more now than what you see on the sideways video.
He is a joy, a chunk and so funny. I love him so much. WE love him so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! And he is growing so fast...dang!! i can't believe you were nursing in that chair either. Now you are big pimpin' in your new chair.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he isn't trying to slurp seconds on the feed bag? He is growing fast and a lot! I'm glad you have a comfy chair instead of that stiff looking one!

Ruby said...

Yea for the new chair! I love your texts and calls during the time that your are depositing the liquid gold!

A is SO CUTE it hurts! :)

Laura said...

AWE.....just so cute! Congrats on the chair. That must make life much better!!!