Yeah Right! I am trying that very thing this very minute and it sucks. I know it will take some time but its hard as any mother out there knows. You see, I am trying to get Anderson to put himself to sleep at nap time in his crib without any "props" like rocking, singing, bouncing, walking, talking, bottles, etc...and like I said it sucks.



There was a moment in time when the crying stopped and he was quiet for 2 minutes. I saw the light at that point and knew I could press on but wait, whats that noise.....whaa wha wha wha wha...I still have not gone into his room to pacify him yet but I am damn near close. WAIT. It stopped again. Lord help me we might actually make this happen in a few days....
Then sleeping through the night will come next. Until then have a look at some pictures taken recently. I think he is a great subject if I say so myself. I love this little guy.
3 comments:
Awww, I'm feeling for you (and him!). He is a wonderful subject, absolutely! (Look at his lips in the bottom right one! Aaagh! Girls everywhere will be jealous!)
Yes, letting him cry is the hardest thing in the world. 2 yrs later and I still can't stand the sound of Charlie crying. It breaks my heart. He's just precious though and I can't wait to see him (and you of course) very soon. I love the picture of him & Rusty sleeping- ahh...so sweet!
He looks like he's almost as big as you! Yes, letting him cry is tough, but think of the nights you'll get to sleep! As long as he doesn't need anything and just wants to be held to be put to sleep, you're on the right track. Remember! "Boddle! Boddle!"
Post a Comment