Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sky Miles and Hotel Points

He is so sweet. He is getting ready to go on his first plane ride to visit his great grand parents in Florida. On Tue 10/21 we will board a Delta jet 2 yrs to the date when some of us were off to the USVI...aaahhhh how nice that was.

Also, he will soon spend the night away from mom and dad while they attend a wedding in SC. This will be a bigger test to me more than him. I hope I can hold my own and have a nice adult time. Of course I will be a slave to my breast pump and that sounds romantic doesn't it? Happy Anniversary Rusty.

and I had to show you his backside which is just as cute and sweet as his front side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will die a 1000 deaths being away from him for the first time, but he will sleep right through it and won't be bothered by it all! So have a good time as much as you can!

Ruby said...

OMG, that picture is SO STINKING CUTE! Lovable indeed.

Aah, two years ago in the USVI... And now Anderson! Yea!