Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Handsome Baby Boy

Our handsome baby boy is getting bigger and bigger each day! I am not sure what he weighs at this point but it has to be at least 10+ pounds. His cheeks are filling out nicely. Getting even more kissable if that's possible. During his bath today he went to the bathroom and I don't mean number 1....none-the-less, he got a bath and I dressed him in the "handsome" outfit that he wore home from the hospital. This outfit will not be able to be worn again after today. He has outgrown it mostly in length. Good grief time is flying.

This picture says- strike a pose there's nothing to it - vogue


Yesterday, Anderson and I went to East Lake Gold Club in Atlanta to visit Rusty at work. We got to see first hand what it is he does each day. Meeting with players, talking to them about clubs and drivers, etc...then offering to custom build something for said player. Anderson was the hit of the day as nobody outside the golf world were allowed in. We had a hook up so there we were cruising in the stroller meeting and greeting. It was nice outside and Anderson slept most of the time. We left and made our way home only to find that feeding time had come and gone. This required a trip to an empty parking lot....Hello Bojangle's!!
That's right folks, good ol' BoJangles had and empty lot so we ordered and we both got to eat.

You can get the breakfast combos anytime you know?

Anderson goes back to the Dr. towards the end of October for a 2 mo. check up and some shots!! Ouch, I am already dreading it for him. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome of this appointment.

Here are a couple more pictures for you to enjoy....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to get out of the house with Anderson and be with Rusty some. He will keep getting cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet! sounds like a fun day out too. Carlos will be so jealous about the bojangles visit though;)
he's getting so big- he's just precious.

Ruby said...

VOGUE! I totally see it! That's so cute, and I just love his little hand!

I too am glad that y'all got out and about to the ATL. A little fam time is good stuff. And Boooojangles! That's awesome.