Saturday, August 09, 2008

happenings around here...

We went to the Dr yesterday and all is well. Fluid is back to normal. This is possibly because the baby had emptied his bladder recently and that added some fluid around him. Nice. He constantly swallows his own pee. I think I knew this but when she said it yesterday it really hit home. She offered us an induction yesterday as well. She said if I don't go naturally in the next week then they would give us the option to schedule the induction. We will wait this week out to see if AWE arrives on his own.

Cash had a visitor for almost a week. Mr. Lucky stayed with us and they had a blast. Now that Lucky is gone Cash has had an upset tummy. I think he is heart broken. I feel so bad for him. Pretty soon he will have another kind of best friend....awe e, how sweet.

Speaking of Cash, he got a major hair cut. A mowhawk as a matter of fact. If I can get him to be still I will take a pic. Rusty says he looks like a horse and he does.

If you have read Megan's blog or talked to me recently then you know I am ready to be De-Pregna-fied. Ready to meet my son. Ready to see my toes (even if they are fat) again among other body parts. Ready to sleep on my tummy/back again. Ready. Ready to wear my wedding rings again. Ready for other unmentionables.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah the joys of being preggers!A journey you could never imagine and a love you will find that never knew could be so deep!

M's Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so exciting. Just enjoy what you can right now - he's almost here. And then you will blink your eyes & he will be 9 mos old, teething, with a head full of hair, maybe. Maybe red hair. Maybe a red mohawk?

Don't worry, he'll definitely be perfect.