Well, over the past week I have regained the use of the right side of my face.
Thank God!
It is not 100% but I'll take 90. Its hardly noticeable and I am so glad. Maybe its because he has dropped down some and is off of the nerve that was being pinched or whatever. Who knows, I'm just glad its gone. Now pictures of me will look as "normal" as they can with no specialness to them.
On another note- our appt went well last Thursday. We have another this Friday at 8:50am. The weight of AWE is being estimated at 6 1/2 lbs and should be about 8 if he stay in for 3 more weeks. The guessing of the weight was determined by measuring a lot of baby parts and then looking everything up on a chart. The nurse says "small" but I say that's ok if he is healthy. She also mentioned that the cord seems to be in the right place and not wrapped around his neck.
Stay tuned for more details after the next appt. I am so ready to have this baby.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yea! Blessings to everyone! I am so happy you have your sweet face back to normal! I know you and Rusty are too! Phew! Glad that little "hic-up" is over! Yea! yea! Yea!
Marisa's Mom
What a relief, fo' sho!
Great news for you! I'm so happy to hear that- what a relief. :)
More pictures now?? I can't wait to see how big your belly is now that it's almost time!
Post a Comment