Tuesday, July 01, 2008
New Furniture for AWE
Here are the latest pictures of the furniture we got for AWE. During the delivery and assembly process we had a few snaf-oos (sp). Ricky, who helped Rusty pick the furniture up at the store thought he broke his finger during the loading process. Turns out he just fractured it. The things a grandfather will go through for a grandson... AND Cash decided he wanted to help put the crib together by removing a screw from the assembly scene. Of course I was blamed for loosing it. A few minutes later I found it in the living room on the front door mat where Cash placed it for chewing later! He likes to stash things away. Anyway- we are expecting 2 more pieces...a hutch and a chest of drawers. Rusty is probably going to paint something over the crib on the wall space. He is still thinking about what to paint...maybe the baby's name? The crib is set up and ready for the arrival. Only 45 days to go.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! Ya'll did a great job color wise, too!
Marisa's Mom
Wow! How fan-cee!
Little E will look so fab in that crib!
I really love the nursery! I love the paint on the walls- it looks super!
AWE??? The name???? Hello- tell me! I can't wait!
Post a Comment