After working a closing shift last night at good ole' Lowe's (12p-10p) I came straight home a crashed. Laid down on the couch and watched part of some show about the worlds heaviest man in Mexico and then zoinked out during the news. Woke up a bit later in the middle of a Seinfeld episode (Susan's parents set up a foundation). Decided I should go to the bedroom. Great idea! Before I went I put Cash away and noticed he has yet again chewed straight through another "tough as nails" chew toy. These things suck! He has eaten just about every single thing there is on the market for chewy dogs.
Do you have any suggestions for toys that little Cashy can't get through?
I must go get a shower and do the Lowe's thing all over again. This time 9-8p but I am thinking I will leave at 7p instead. I am pooped, a little over weight at the moment and RED E for BABY E to come out.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm... I'll have to think on it, as far as a chew toy goes...
Boo on Lowe's and that ugly schedule!
Post a Comment