These were taken on 5/22. I will get some newer photos this weekend. He is moving around a lot. I have also been able to hear the heartbeat with a stethoscope. Rusty was able to as well. Exciting times!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Look at that extension, would ja? You still have a while to go and I don't know where it's going go! Take a tape measure and start keeping track@
Can't get over the frontal shots... it is absolutely amazing to look at! I can't wait for more to come....especially when you are really close to your due date.
6 comments:
Look at that extension, would ja? You still have a while to go and I don't know where it's going go! Take a tape measure and start keeping track@
That's suppose to be Marisa's Mom! Stupid blogger@
too cute!
too cute!
Whoa, mama! No matter how big you get you will still look fab!
Can't get over the frontal shots... it is absolutely amazing to look at! I can't wait for more to come....especially when you are really close to your due date.
Post a Comment