It's Tuesday and my day to work late. So I am taking the time to update you all on a few things.
Megan, Mom and Ashley came to visit last week. They arrived on Thursday and left Sunday. It was a great visit. Ashley is quite possibly the best, happiest and most entertaining baby in the world. I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE baby boy E (BBE from now on) is as happy as his cousin Ashley. I got some practice changing a diaper. Thank you Megan for showing me some tricks. I think you have it easier with girls because there is not a possible spray hose that could leak at anytime like with boys. I will give you some training one day on boy changing.
Other than that, Sunday after I took Megan and Ashley to the airport. I also had the pleasure of taking Layla (my friend and neighbor) with us. After dropping Megan and Ashley off at the airport Layla and I went to BabiesRus. She helped me register for all things baby. BBE will be set and so will Rusty and I. She was a great help. I am sure any mom would have been helpful. Layla is the mother of 2 children and one more on the way. She had some great tips and suggestions. So, feel free to check out our registry online at babiesrus.com. If you have suggestions or think I should add something to the list please let me know. I can add or delete anything. Rusty was not able to go as he was already out of town for work.
Rusty will however be at the One Day Childbirth Class that I signed us up for at the end of this month. The hospital offers this class and the Dr. suggests that we go. So, we are enrolled and have paid the $40. Its a done deal. We will also take a tour of the birthing center at the hospital later this is free and should come in helpful when BBE arrives.
There are no pictures this time (yet). Rusty had to take the camera with him for work so I can download the pictures from Megan's visit when he gets back.
Our next appt is 5/21. I will keep you posted on the results of this appointment since I will have some tests being performed. All should be A-ok. If you are wondering I am in week 24. ok- thats all for me. Time to start getting ready for work..boo.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll give a tip on changing a boy! Keep "IT" (G rated) covered all the time! Slap that new diaper on the front as fast as the old one comes off! I have witnessed this with younger cousins!
Post a Comment