And just as I am posting these pictures Cash needed to go out soooo...out we go and INto the fire ant he goes! With his nose. I jerked him up and rushed inside for a quick washin'. And now I return back to the post. But only for a minute. I must go finish what I started with Cash.
***Note- I am really not this big. I don't know what it is about the angle or the camera adding 10lbs.
3 comments:
Holy Cow, Big mama! Big Mama's house! That's what you'll be known as until baby boy Estes is here! I don't care what the camera does, your little, petite frame is gone!
Wow! Your mama's right! You've got one big belly! I think b/c you are so tiny it makes your belly look so big! Your baby (and you!) are growing beautifully!
I love it - I love that you look prego! And more than that you are absolutely glowing!! Congrats again & enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment