Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A grab bag if you will!

There are a few things that I wanted to post so I will do it all at the same time.
#1- I FORGOT ABOUT THIS VEGGIE UNDER THE COUNTER ......Can you guess what it is. Have you ever seen anything like this? I screamed out loud when I saw it. I thought it was a rodent of some kind at first.
#2 This was my belly Sunday morning a week after the last pictures you might have seen (look below if you missed them). I don't think it looks that big this time.
#3 We had dinner with a few friends from high school. Ian McClure and his wife, Jenny and Jason Rainey, Jason Rice and his wife, Brooks Chapman and two friends and Mitchell Gibbs. Jenny and Jason have a little girl who is about 6 months and she likes beer. Well, at least the way the outside of the mug feels...all cold and stuff!!
And this is Jason and Alexis (might has spelled that wrong). She is a happy baby!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

OMG, I was so confused when I first looked at that thing! That's nuts!

Um, you still look a wee bit big to me, but in a fantastic, ever so cute way!

Anonymous said...

You are big and don't think other wise! Take a look at yourself in a pic in a bikini! You'll see a difference! Keep on glowing@

Anonymous said...

It's a spud!

Anonymous said...

What's with this blog! That's a spud, I bet! Grow one for Halloween! It's creepy enough if it made you screem!