
I'm not sure how big this will look or how good it will show up but here IT is....Baby E. This was taken today at 12 weeks. You can see the head, belly and a foot. Some have even said a possible horn coming out of its head. I am sure that its more because of the way the picture was taken and less due to the fact that this is Rusty's child. HAHA Rusty!
When we watched it on the screen you could see major moving of the arms and legs. Hands and feet were moving all about. We could see the heart beating and hear it as weel. The baby measures normal at this point. My blood pressure is normal and my weight is fine.
Wednesday I will go to a specialist to test for Downs and other genetic disorders. I will take a video tape and get the whole thing recorded. Then try to move it to DVD and then place it on the blog...keep your fingers crossed. I hope it works.
I will also take a picture of my belly on Sunday before eating and after just so we can compare. By the way- Baby E is only 4 cm long.....tiny. Tiny but just lovely.
3 comments:
YEY! It's so much fun to see Baby E develop!
I agree! Your sweet little baby looks like a butter bean!
I think I see hands, right?
Fabulous.
Oh my goodess! Looking more like a baby! Precious!!!!
Post a Comment