Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tiny Updates

There are a few things to update you 3 readers of my blog on. They are:

Our appointment last wednesday went well. No signs of downs or anything else but blood work will be the true test until I deliver this child. It measured 6cm (last wed) and its probaby at 7 or 8 now. Growing very quickly.

I cut my dogs hair! He looks like he has mange. I am not sure if I spelled that right but he looks pathetic and it will grow back. Cute but pathetic.

I got my hair cut and it looks great! I had to get it colored and the lady did a great job. She was careful not to ge any on my scalp since it could be harmful....I normally get the stuff slathered right on my head but not this time. She used foil and the was more expensive but better for baby.

Rusty is in Mexico. Damn it.

I am moving to a different Lowe's store that is closer to home. Its 5.8 miles away compared to my lovely store in Madison that is 30 miles away. I will hate to leave Madison but love the short drive.

We go back to Dr. on 3/12 for regular check up.

We go back again on 3/21 to find out the sex....taking your bets now on G or B

I got beautiful flowers for V-day. 1 yellow, 4 red and 3 white....143...I love you.

Baby E also got flowers on v-day from Rusty's parents. Very sweet and really threw me off when there were 2 deliveries. Thought my secret lover had sent them but no...

Still feeling very good for being prego. Still able to hold all the food in the world down.

I think thats it for now. I will post some pictures of the last ultrasound (one is 3d) once I figure the best way to do it without a scanner. I have a video as well that is quite neat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to hear everything is going good for you- except the part about Rusty being in mexico! My bets are on G!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your hair turned out well and you are happy with it! Since Jenny put her bet out there on a G, mine is on a BOY!!!