Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Have Done Nothing All Day

Hey! For anyone who cares about what I have done on my day off the answer is nada! This is the last day of vacation that I have to use before the new year begins at Lowe's (2/2/08). So...I have done the following:
1. Got up and took the dog outside.
2. Ate a bowl of cereal and drank a glass of juice
3. Watched LIVE with Regis and Kelly! (9am-10am)
4. Watched a good dose of Jerry Springer (10am-11am)
5. Read a little bit of a book during the commercials. I could not miss an instant of the show.
6. Watched the View (11am-12pm)
7. Got online
8. Got kicked offline thanks to the wireless connection.
9. Took a shower
10. Cleaned up doggie mess (#1 and #2)
11. Got back online and made this post.
12. Now I am ....you guessed it hungry. Think I will indulge in Capt'nD's! Tata.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what you should be doing- nada! Soon enough your morning will be filled with Blues Clues, making breakfast and indulging in coffee to start the day. No complaints from me though!

Enjoy your "you" time and be as lazy as you can while you can!!! And take care of yourself and that little baby! Hope to see you guys soon! Keep the baby updates coming.

Ruby said...

NICE!! I'm jealous!

I agree with Jenny. Take the time while you can. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day to me! No housework, no laundry, no errands! Sweet!