Tuesday, January 15, 2008

FROM 2 PINK LINES TO A WHITE DOT!

Now...now I can let the raspberry out of the bag. All of our close family (parents, grandparents, sisters, etc) knows that I am PREGGERS! And if you did not know, now you do!

Rusty and I are expecting our first child. The due date is 8/23/08. I am officially 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. We found out the week before Christmas. We are excited to say the least. I have not had any morning sickness (knocking on wood) or any other "side effects" as of yet. I have been tired. Really tired but that's it.

We had our first appointment last Friday 1/11. We had an ultrasound and everything looks and sounds great. I do have a picture and will post it as soon as I can. We don't have a scanner so I have to take a picture of the picture and then post. It looks like a white dot. All the books say that 2 of them could tightly fit into the cap of a Coke bottle. Its really little at this point. If you are a mommy then you know everything I am saying. So I'll hush and just say.......YAY. We are super excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all excited for you and Rusty!!! That is GREAT news!

Ruby said...

Hip hip hooray! I can't wait to be an aunt! And for Ella and Ashley to have a cousin!