Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby E Update

Here is the latest picture of me and my little baby bump. Today's picture looks like I grew a lot because I ate a pretty big lunch (Loco's hamburger and french fries with honey mustard dipping sauce). By tomorrow it will probably shrink back down.

Other than that I have received a visit from the gas fairy, breast fairy and craving fairy. The sleepy fairy goes without a mention! That was instant.

Today marks 9 weeks and 5days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you! I hope you don't start showing too soon - you've got a long way to go with not a lot of space to do it in! :-)

Ruby said...

Oh, wow, Sissy! If that ain't your lunch, your baby is growing at warp speed! Watchit! Cute nonetheless!

Jenny said...

That is the biggest 9 week baby belly I have ever seen. Are you sure that there is only one little Estes in there??? So cute!!

Marisa said...

I am sure there is only one. And it is just lunch...Baby Estes is still only and inch long. The scale only says 1 pound over what I weighed before preggers.