Monday, October 08, 2007

St. George Island, Fl.

I recently took a trip to a beautiful place called St. George Island, Fl. A low key piece of old Florida in the panhandle. I spent the week with my in-laws and had a blast. For Logistic reasons Rusty was not able to make it. The week was very relaxing. In fact, the hardest decision all week long was what to drink...Margarita, beer, bloody mary, etc. We had the chance to eat fresh oysters in Appalatchicola (I can't promise that I spelled that right) and they were great. The shells were plentiful. This place also had the most butterflies in one area than I have ever seen. There is a picture of the condo, the sunrise, shells and a few others. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... the beach! The best place to chill! I'm glad you had a good time and got to reconnect with the sand, sun and water! Plus getting your drink on!

Ruby said...

I second that!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Sounds like fun!