Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Twice in one week- Can you stand it?
SO here is another post from my weekend out with my neighborhood girls group. Layla, Kathy, Courtney and I all went downtown and celebrated Layla's 30th birthday. We had too much fun. Enter Rusty and Phillip (Kathy's husband). They saved us from really regretting the night. These are some of the pictures or memory sparklers for those that can't remember parts of th
e night.
Layla is in the purple, Kathy in green, Courtney in blue.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a good time! Glad that the boys could keep it from becoming regrettable!
Were y'all loud and boisterous?! Not you!
Wow, it looks like you had a great time. I jealous....I've been stuck with two kids for 3 weeks...I need some adult time.
I'm jealous too, Laura! I'm ready to let loose and it can't happen too soon!
Post a Comment