Sunday, August 12, 2007

A nice visit with G&G



I got to visit with G&G last week and had a great time. I encountered Grandaddy wearing the funniest shirt I think I ever seen him wear since the "drink will continue until moral improves"



Anyway- we all had fun visiting, catching up and even going to the Dr. was a treat. I got to drive G&G around in my new car. Granny and I watched "So you think you can dance" and enjoyed it alot. We were shocked by the outcome of the girl that was sent home. I got to hit the beach for an hour or so after a quick rain shower. This is where I saw these 2 ladies covered up. see below. I guess when you gotta go you gotta go no matter if you are covered head to toe in clothing or black leggings.




Next post will have pics of the next adventure I went on while in Fla. Charlie Ring's first b-day party in Orlando.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

OMG, I LOVE the shirt! And I would love the 'drink' shirt too, although I have never seen it!

Y'all look great!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I gave Granddaddy that shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so cute!!!