On three separate times today I was transported to Key West, St. Thomas or anywhere near Gulf Water...I played Jimmy B, peeled and ate shrimp and drank a cold beer. Ahhhh. So, please close your eyes and go with me. Here are two of the goodies I had to help me. I all you need to do is play your favorite JB song in your head and soon you might be transported to some exotic tropical locale. Seriously, these 3 things made me (and Mom) miss Key West. It made me miss a lot of places. Bars, Beaches, Boats....gosh. I really need a gettaway. But for now, these 3 ingredients will do. Is amazing what can happen when you close your eyes. Cheers!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We will be there next Sunday!! Sorry!!! I will think of you for sure, kiss a Hemingway look-a-like, tell Irish Kevin to play you a song, sniff the salty air, stumble down Duval (maybe even crawl!) and tells the chicas at red garter "hola!".
Ahhhh.... sailing on the Fury, eating chicken wings and drinking lots of beer at Hog's Breath, going up stairs above Sloppy Joe's and drinking a martini, Capt Tony's, Capt Runaground who fixed our fresh caught fish, I need to stop or I'll be depressed that I'm not there!!! Lucky Jenny!!!
Mmmmm... Sounds niiiice!
Take me with you when you go!
Post a Comment