Rusty and I had the chance to go to a Braves game a week ago. We had a blast. THe seats were almost as close as you could get. SECOND row. I have told a few people about the funny name of a St. Louis player already. If you have not heard the story...see below. His name is pronounced Poo-Hole. The spelling is PUJOLS. He is quite the player. The Braves won 14-8 I think. Brenda and Ricky went with us and Brenda was lucky enough to take home a pop-up fly ball. It was a
grand time.

Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You and your poo hole! That 'cracks' me up!
ENJOYED THE BLOG AND PICS AND REPORT ON YOUR VISIST WTH UX...ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE SEND OUR LOVE TO YOU
BUT WAIT TILL YOU SEE A COUPLE OF NEW ONES I HAVE....
G & G SEND THEIR LUV
Post a Comment