Saturday, June 30, 2007

From Drab to Fab

It has been a while, I know. I am falling down on the job regarding posting to my blog. But alas I have something to share. A new patio set and some plants to boot. Lowe's is clearing out this years patio furniture and I have had my eye one some for a while. It went on sale and I pounced. Rusty and I have agreed that we needed something on the patio, furniture it is. So Last Thursday night I brought everything home and put it all together. It was fairly simple but even at 7:30pm it was HOT. I had to put it together outside and dripped sweat the whole time. Anyway- here are some before/after shots. I still have some tweaking to do but this is it for now. I am ready to have a drinkie poo on the patio! (Rusty is lucky I did not buy the thatched roof umbrella with little party lights (solar too) mounted inside. IF it goes on sale (cheeeepp) I will get it.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin gooood! I hope you DO get the thatched roof umbrella! That sounds fun! I can hear Jimmy Buffet songs now...

Ruby said...

It really spices up the backyard, doesn't it?! It definitely looks like there will be some late evening beverage consumption out there! You are always so good at decor like that!