It's All About Me! Megan sent me this email and instead of forwarding it to everyone, I thought I would just post it here. Feel free to fill in your own answers in the comments!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really after anyone but my name was taken from a movie star so I am told.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? not sure, probably during some stupid tv show like Bob Barker's best episodes of The Price is Right Bloopers. I was laughing so hard I cried.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I am not in a hurry I generally like it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Who wouldn't?!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell yeah! I second that.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like Honey Combs although I don't eat much sugar cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Generally, no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla with cornflakes on top
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth
15. RED OR PINK? Red on game day, pink any other time
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? When I get something in my head it is hard to get rid of it...is that called needing to get my way?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Grandmama
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? khaki capris, new Nike silver/lime green shocks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? salad at Ruby Tuesdays
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of a/c blowing.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lime green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gardenia or leather
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jenny Ring
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? UGA football, SEC football
27. HAIR COLOR? Thanks to chemicals...bleach blonde
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Lasik baby! -no tacks for me.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? a good steak or great sushi.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pirates -At World's End
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not- just a bra.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? A good hug- like from Grandaddy
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? of late...baklava thanks to mom. Home made.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure- I don't update my blog enough to except anyone to reply.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Rusty
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Does Instyle and Domino Magazine count?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse or pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Sopranos and so you think you can dance
42. FAVORITE SOUND? recently heard Ella sing a song- something about skiddle de rinky dink y doo....
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Um, Rolling Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can touch my tongue to my nose
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Athens, GA
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Mom
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEA!! I'm so glad that you did it!
You made me tear up with a few of those answers! But Hell Yeah! to the Hell Yeah! for bungee jumping! I think you and I are the only people I have seen who say yes! We are sistas!
what color bra?
Post a Comment