skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gimme a V !!
My dear friends Jenny and Carlos visited us for Cinco de Mayo. These "holiday" seems to be our holiday. Carlos, Jenny and I have been together on 5/5 for about the last 6 or 7 years. While they visited I introduced Jenny and Charlie (their daughter) to the Varsity. Carlos did not go b/c he was getting his first golf lesson from Rusty. Charlie enjoyed the Varsity a lot! If you are curious, she did not eat a chili dog as it appears in the picture. She had carrots I believe. None-the-less, we all had fun. Here are a few pictures from the visit. Some of these, I must say, I don't recall. Enjoy...we certainly did.
4 comments:
Looks like fun to me! mmmm...the Varsity...mmmm
Meet me at the V!
I want a Frosted Orange! (And a frosty mug at the Cinco party!)
We had so much fun with you guys- it had been WAY too long! And we are so happy to have been able to spend cinco with you too! And to finally get to Athens...and for you to finally meet Charlie. Thanks again for everything. Now, if I could only remember half of these pictures!!!
Carlos said" I didn't have to write that did i?
Post a Comment