I am happy to report that the check is in the bank! The eagle flew on Friday and the money from my house arrived safely. Now, off to pay some bills, buy something nice for ME and save the rest.
In addition to the house finally selling and closing we have had some other news to report...
LUCKY is visiting his "grandmama". Mom is keeping him for us while we make a trip to Florida. I think she is enjoying her grand-dog but maybe not as much as Noie (her dog) is. The two of them (Lucky and Noie) love to play chase now that he has gotten the hang of it. They also like to sleep in front of the fire together. Sniffing rear ends is easy for Lucky because he fits right under Noie. He will stay with Mom for a few weeks an this should be plenty of time for him to enjoy socializing with Noie, Mom and Jim. Who knows...he might not want to come home.
2 comments:
I love those corks too! I didn't realize that the two center ones were the special ones!
Lucky probably doesn't feel very lucky with me putting him doggie boot camp! I hope he remembers his training when he goes home with you - and he WILL go home with you! ha ha ha Sorry, Rusty!
Congrats on being the proud owners of only one house. Feels good, doesn't it! I like the new look of your blog.
Post a Comment