Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mi casa es Ed Calhoun's casa!!

Hooray!!

Soon a buyer named Ed Calhoun will own my house at 195 Lakeside Cir. We will close on 2/23 which is this Friday. I am thrilled. Not only will I make some cash, I will not be paying for a vacant house. This is what I have been doing for the last 8 months. It stinks but selling it sure smells great.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I will get better. Lucky only does just so many cute things that I can post. I resorted to using the bathroom and that was the last straw. Until he comes out of his shell a bit more you might get some pretty boring stuff from me. My mom will visit on Friday 2/23 and we will celebrate. Update from that for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Rusty will look lighter with that burden going to Ed! Plus your bank account will fatten up! Yey! I'm glad I'll be there to help celebrate!

Ruby said...

Yea!!