Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been TAGGED

My sister Megan has "tagged" me and now I am the "it" girl, for once in my life. I have never really sat down and thought of the quirks that I have but I am sure if you ask my husband, mother or sister, they can tell you all about them. I thought long and hard last night about these things and here is what I came up with.

1) I have a shiny lip product addiction. At this moment I have 43 shiny lip products. This does not include any lip sticks or lip pencils. If I added those to the shiny products I would only have 51. As you can see, the number of shiny stuff out weighs the lip stick/pencils. I did not count the items under the guest bathroom sink. This would probably add on an additional 10-12. Also, I don't like to leave home without shiny lip product on my lips. Even if I have nothing else on in the form of make-up, I will have on a lip product. Product includes glosses, plumpers, shines, glitters, balms and gelles just to name a few.

2) When eating french fries, I can't eat the end of a fry if it looks weird. For example: If the fry is not cooked all the way, if the fry has a bit of potato skin on it on the end or if it is not fried on the end. If any of these exist I will eat all the way down to the nasty part and then leave the rest for the trash.

3) I LOVE SHOES but I would rather be wearing flip flops 365/yr. I know this sounds weird and it is. I have a deep love for shoes and I love wearing them b/c I have to. However, IF given the chance I would wear flip flops all the time (painted toes are a must).

4) I love watching shows on TV about drugs, addiction, murders, crime scene investigation and any thing that shows people doing things that are weird, wrong, illegal, dirty, etc. For example, A&E has a show called Intervention. I LOVE this show. The show documents people addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, pills, video games, etc. I like to watch people that are screwed up. In the end they get the chance to get professional help which is great if they take it but I still like to watch the documentary on their lives. CSI-Miami. Love this show even though it is not real. Forensic Files, Cold Case or Dateline-To catch a Predator are some of my favs. I think after watching these shows I fell so grateful that I am not that person!

5) I never down shift. If I am in 3rd and I see that I will need to stop soon I just put the car in neutral and coast to the stopping point (using the brakes if needed). I know this is probably not safe but.... I do it anyway. I think I feel like the more I shift the more I will wear out the shifter and the clutch. This is probably doing more harm than good but I can't help it. I know I should down shift, I was taught to down shift but I don't.

and......

I just thought of another thing so add this to the crazy list.

6) I HATE to put my face under the water in the shower. When I wash my face and need to rinse it, I will splash water on my face instead of placing my whole face under the running water. This is weird to me because in another life form I was a fish, mermaid, dolphin or something that lives under water. To try and break this Rusty will force me under the water for a few seconds and of course I scream bloody murder!! He laughs and then we move on. He loves the reaction most of all.

Well that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed reading about my little oddities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you leave out how you rub your fingers together after every bite of food when you are eating with your hands??? Are you still adding crushed up potato chips to your sandwich?

Marisa said...

because I don't think that I do that anymore! I don't remember the potato chip thing.

Ruby said...

I don't down shift either!