Sunday, February 04, 2007

Lucky learns his place






Lucky is learning everyday. He has learned to sit, lay down, stand up (on 2 back legs) and we are working on stay and come. He has also been practicing using the bathroom outside. I just happen to catch a picture of him doing this so, if you want...feel free to look. I promise you won't see any deposits.




This is Lucky doing number one. He lays real close to the ground and kicks one leg back behind him. Normally it is kicked way out. And it is hard to tell from the picture but he is almost laying on the grass.




This is number 2 and there is not much to say other than "good boy".


Lucky like to lay on the grass or in this case the kitchen rug with all fours out. In the grass he tends to drag himself forward like he is crawling in a tunnel. JRTs are known to crawl. I think its funny. He likes it.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

You're killing me with the potty pics!

He's so cute! Ella told me this morning that she wanted to go see Lucky! Yea!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted #2! I bet it is funny to see him crawl! Take a video and post it!