Sunday, August 20, 2006

Check these Bad Boys out!


We recenly got a new washer and dryer! How exciting, right. Well when you use these machines it sounds like you are about to go into space. The machines are front loading as you can see and they do a great job with the clothes. These is by far the fanciest washer and dryer I've ever owned. We got them at Lowe's had have been very happy with them. This is the most news I have other than MY WEDDING DRESS IS IN!! Hot dog. I will be traveling to Florida for my fitting sometime soon. I am excited about that. I am hoping to get my hair cut/colored one more time while I'm in Florida. We shall see if it all works out. The dress fitting is by far more important to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could have gotten you a deal at Home Depot!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So, what's the deal with the noise? Are they loud???

Laura said...

Cool washer and dryer. I'm very jealous!

Anonymous said...

Understand that the front loader washer is the most efficient as a water saver also........good to have you back on the blog!

Marisa said...

The washer makes very friendly noises. Like magical noises. I guess I should have said it sounds like I am being transported to a wonderland or something. The best deal on these was at LOWE'S. I could have gotten you a deal on a job at Lowe's...let me know when you are ready.