Now he is taking off in any and all directions. Its quite a sight. He still resorts to crawling in the middle of walking sometimes.
Anderson also has a few words he says that we clearly understand...
1. nana (banana)
2. shooz (shoes)
3. uh oh (uh oh)
4. bye (bye)
5. da da (rusty)
6. ma ma ma ma (mama) its usually several mama's at a time.
7. ca (cash) we know this because he points to cash when he says Ca.
We really are in love with this boy. Who couldn't love him.
We got a new computer and its a doozy! Very super fancy and its quick so updating the blog or facebook will be a breeze. Until next time which won't be 2 or 3 months away. I will get better, even though i think everyone that used to look at the blog pretty much gave up on it....its my fault. I'm sorry.
1 comment:
I hope your new compute will inspire you to update your blog more! How 'bout putting up a video of AWE walking? That would be fun to see him!
Post a Comment