Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's Day Fun

Its way past due...a post that is, but I had to share these cute Mother's Day photos. Please enjoy.
Aunt Ashley, Rusty and AWE
My newest FAV-O-RITE pic of the best boy in the world.
Ella forcing her eyes to stay open for at least one picture.
Ashley Kate munching on something good. She eats I tell ya.

Anderson likes balloons.

Ella and AWE
Ashley selecting something from the menu

Laughing after Ashley asked for a top shelf Margarita.


Ella, Grandmana and pudgy McPudge Pudge....as he was nick-named all w/e long.
Grandmama and A.
The weekend was nice. The drive there was tough...Anderson like to eat and on the way down and up we had to stop at a gas station and eat. He did, not me. We enjoyed seeing everyone. Can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Ga Fan In Tn said...

Top shelf Margarita! ha ha ha

It was nice that you didn't mention what happened AFTER the trip! I'm just glad AWE escaped the germs!

Jennifer Ring Photography said...

ahhh, he is just getting too big!! I love that picture of him too. So sweet!