Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun with Bananas

After seeing my dear friend Jenny use this "tool" "thingy" "do-ma-bobber" with her daughter Charlie I just knew one day I would use it as well. I LOVE IT and SO DOES ANDERSON. You place solid food in it and baby can suck/eat it through a mesh bag. Bananas are a fav along with watermelon! Here is proof.
Got a good hold on it!
chomping down!

One more bite.


It drops, I pick it up, rather HE drops it when he sees Cash, cash sniffs, licks, I wash it, give it back, repeat, repeat, repeat. This is the view from the floor which I see quite often as I pick it up.



Once again, on the floor. I usually tie it to the high chair but on this day I did not, now I know why I usually do.
And this my friends is fun with Bananas. The clean up is even better ;~(

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have never used one of those things but it sure does look like A is enjoying it! In the fourth pic (1st from the floor) a) I think that may be the biggest, roundest cheek I have ever seen and b) Anderson looks like he is saying 'Whassup, my people?' :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Pudge is sporting a cheek like I've never seen! Wow! totes!

Ga Fan in TN said...

Stupid blog! I'm not anonymous!

Jennifer Ring Photography said...

I'm so happy he like the snack trap thingy too. I really don't know what it's called either but it works! That's how Charlie got to taste all kinds of fun things. I just can't get over how adorable he is! I just want to squeeze him, in a sweet way, of course:)