What we have here is bath time.... always fun with Anderson. He loves the water and loves that book "what floats" and thank goodness nothing has ever "floated" in the bath tub thus far. The next set of pictures is from a night after he ate dinner. I gave him some fruit (which he loves) and after running out I found a lemon. For fun on my part and perhaps a "bad mom award" I placed the lemon on his lips and waited for him to lick them. He did just that and these were the faces I captured.
And finally a peaceful father/son nap. How sweet these 2 are...my boys.
Anderson has started "log rolling" as Megan called it and that's exactly what he is doing across the living room floor. Over and over until he runs out of room. He also loves to hear me sing a favorite song called "Barnyard Gate" as i know it. He likes it when I make the animal sounds throughout the song. Granny- I thought you would like this.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! Be sure you have a camera ready when you give him a dill pickle!
Oh my gosh Marisa! He is just so cute!!! And getting so big too. He is truly precious!! I was starting to wonder if your camera had broken...lol!! So happy to see more pictures of you all!
Good grief, the bad mom award usually lives at my house! So glad I could dust it off and send it your way! :)
Post a Comment